OK so last week I let you guys ask me a few questions. We ended up having some cool conversations about blogging and inspiration, creativity and fear. I think I’ve even answered all of them.
I thought it would be an interesting exercise to “turn the tables” and ask you guys a few questions, if you would give me that privilege. This will help me get to know you a little better and make sure the stuff I’m writing lines up with what you’re wanting to read. I’m going to throw a few “rapid fire” questions. Copy and paste into the comments section to answer.
Here goes nothing:
- Besides the Bible, what is your favorite book you’ve ever read?
- Do you have a favorite Christian author?
- Who are some of your favorite bands?
- Do you normally read fiction or nonfiction?
- Do you like traditional books or e-readers better?
- Do you normally read blogs? What are some of your favorites?
- Facebook or Twitter? Or something else? If it’s something else, what is it?
- What is your favorite post you’ve read on this blog?
- What topic(s) would you like to see covered?
- Is there something you feel like I’m missing? Do tell…
OK I think that’s about it. t probably forgot something, but I’ll pick it up next time around! Thanks…